Friday 20 August 2021

Robots

My class was learning about robots and how they have improved over the years.Our task was to find a problem.Then think of a robot that can fix the problem.We were learning how to summarise across multiple texts in this book, we were supposed to read this with our teacher but because of lockdown we had to read it without the teacher. I really enjoyed this activity and I had no problems in the making of this.

What problem would you want to be fixed by a robot.

This is a video that helped me.


2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Angela,

    You have thought of a great problem to solve and I really liked the way you brainstormed so many different functions. I would love to see some more detail added to your robot, such as colours and labels, and please add more detail in your robots description so we know what it can do and how.

    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nihao Miss Hickling
      Thank you for the positive and helpful comment,to improve my blog post.
      Xiàwǔ hǎo

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.