Tuesday 24 August 2021

Believe (word art)

 Today in my class was to find similar word's towards faith. I had a little help from the website thesaurus. This was an exiting task, because I got to customize it. It was a fun and easy activity so I hope I get to do this again in the future. In my digital learning object it show words that are similar to believe. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post and I hope you like my word art. If you want to make your own word art click this link.

Comment below what words do you think I missed.





2 comments:

  1. Morena Angela,

    Great work using a thesaurus to find some synonyms of faith and trust. I really like the different font and colours you used for this. Next time it would be even better if you could have your image larger to I can read it easier.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bula Miss Hickling
    Thank you for the positive commentand for helpful comment to improve my learning I really appreciate it.
    Ma te wa Arcangela.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.