Thursday 18 November 2021

My Rangoli art

 Happy Diwali everyone! What is Diwali? Diwali is a Indian Holiday that last for five days. These are links I used to learn about Diwali. Link 1 Link 2. For reading my teacher gave the class two choices for an activity, the activity was to make a Rangoli either inside or outside. I choose to do mine outside because I wanted to use chalk and because I wanted to make mine big. I found this activity really easy and fun and found nothing hard. 

                                            This a photo of me, my friends and our Rangoli art.


art. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angela,

    The rangoli your group created for Diwali was very welcoming and many students enjoyed seeing it as they came into our classroom. Well done for working together so well.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.