Friday 5 November 2021

Self portraits


This week my class was working on self portraits. First the teacher had to take a picture of us, then we had to retrace our faces onto a lemonader with a sharpie ( permanent marker). After that we made our skin colour with red, blue, yellow and white. After we made our skin colour we painted the rest of our face. The point of this piece was to create our skin tone. I had a lot of fun with making this artwork, and I don't like to brag but my self portrait is a art of work. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angela,

    This artwork was a big challenge for you and you showed so much persistence. Ka pai. Your portrait artwork turned out really well and you should be proud.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.