Tuesday 24 August 2021

Maui's Magic Jawbone.

 Today in class for reading we were learning about Maui. After we watched this video. These were our choices of activities. Create the kereru from the story using LEGO, a digital construction or sketch OR Create a magic jawbone using LEGO, a digital construction or sketch OR Sketch some koru patterns from the story OR Retell the story - act it out, Stop Motion or write it. I chose to construct the magic jawbone using minecraft. Building the jaw bone on Minecraft was easy. I had no challenges in this activity.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angela,

    An interesting choice of media to create your jawbone. Why did you decide to use Minecraft? I would love if you could tell me the significance of this. Next time see if you could give yourself a challenge.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.