Sunday 12 April 2020

Easter Sunday

This year's lenten season was my first time to fast, almsgiving and also my first time learning the real meaning behind the lenten season and Easter. For this lenten season, me and my brother gave up watching Netflix for 40 days and 40 nights. Hope all of you guys stay safe from COVID19 that means CoronaVirus December 2019 and have a Happy Easter! Remember Easter is about Christ sacrificing his life for us but not about easter eggs and bunnies. Remember to always wash your hands!
     

2 comments:

  1. Dear Angela,
    Thank you for your beautiful Easter message. You received the class blessing certificate at our School Liturgy this morning for your work on Holy week and Easter.
    Blessings to you and your whanau

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.