Tuesday 21 April 2020

A thank you letter for the ANZAC soldiers

Dear ANZAC soldiers ,

I want to thank you for fighting for your country and spending most of your time away protecting the country and not being with your family even though you love your family. You want to protect them by protecting the country that they live in because you love them, and living away from your family is tough. I want to let you know that I just wanted to thank you for representing your country. I know it is hard to leave your family behind especially if you have kids that are very young. Goodbye and God bless you and hope you stay safe wherever you are.

written by Arcangela a nine year old


5 comments:

  1. nice work angla on your prayer from zara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your thank you letter to all the ANZAC soldiers, I like the way you identified with how they missed their families.
    Mrs Swider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Angela,
    Thank you for sharing your heartfelt letter of thanks to those soldiers who fought for our country. I like how you asked for Gods blessing on them.
    Blessings
    Mrs Tilley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Angela,
    I have just edited your post and taken out your surname. Remember to be CyberSmart we need to be carefully about what information we share online.
    Mrs Aperahama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.