Wednesday 9 June 2021

My peaceful kingdom

 During week one of term 2 my whole entire class had to write an explanation writing about their room.  I have been working on this piece of writing for two weeks but forgot to publish. This writing was very fun to work on even though it took a long time. In writing our focus was to describe, that's why I had to explain every single detail about my room.  


My Peaceful Kingdom


My room is peaceful, clean, quiet and bright. Unlike my brother's room I like cleaning my room and keeping it clean.

My room is the best room in the house because I can see the sunrise and the sunset. In my room there is a queen bed and a single bed. I just hate seeing my room dirty because it just feels disgusting.

I like it when it is sunny and breezy because I can just lie down and get lost in a book until I fall asleep. Sometimes when I open my windows I can hear tons of birds chirping. It's a very peaceful and relaxing sound. In my room I always feel so free, because I can roam anywhere I want to. I love my room so much I would never trade it for my brother's room. My kingdom still bans the ugly troll known as my brother. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Arcangela my name is Daniel and I am your Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu blog buddy. I really like your story "My Peacful Kingdom". I can relate because I have two brothers. One hates me and one is very annoying. I try and keep my half of the room tidy but my little rother dosen't care. This is an amazing blog post. Maybe next time you could add a bit more to explain how long it took and if you liked doing it. Overall this is a great blog post. Keep It Up! If you want to visit my blog please go to wpsdanielf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel
      Thank you for the feedback, Next time I should add a bit more to explain.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.