Wednesday 14 April 2021

Hot cross buns making


 On April first my class made a hot cross buns. I wasn't here when they made it because I had family reasons ( I went rere rock slide ). The hot cross is very important for holy week because each bun is decorated with a cross made from flour paste, which represents the cross on which Christ died. The spices in hot cross buns are said to represent the spices which were used to embalm Christ after his death the round shape represent the rock closing Jesus's tomb.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.