Wednesday 14 April 2021

Holy week

Today in class we had to do a flip grid about Holly week starting from when Jesus entered Jerusalem and ending when  God took Jesus back on a cloud. I had a lot of fun making the flip grid. If you want to see my flip grid you can press the link at the bottom. I found nothing hard to do because it was easy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             







 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.