Wednesday 12 August 2020

Kawa of Care Review T3

A month ago my class were learning about how to take care of our chromebook. We watched a video and the video reminded us about how to treat a Chromebook correctly. We learnt not to stack stuff on it and not eat buy it and other stuff too that can be bad for our Chromebook.

We  even made a slide called room 3 series SMS kawa of care review term 3 2020. Our Kawa of care is like a contract for the class and everyone signs the contract and tries to obey it.  If they don't obey the Kawa of care they go to reflection / detention for 30 minute at lunchtime .

On my slide show I learned how to use explore, speech bubbles, replace image and  use camera.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Arcangela,
    Well done on expanding your ideas in your blogpost. It was really interesting to read.
    Well done on putting in animations on the last slide. One thing I would suggest is to increase the size of your words so they are easier to read. Maybe you could do that on your slides and it will update on the blog.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs Torrie
    Thank you for commenting on my blog and Thank you for the corrections I will try to fix it.
    Ma te wa
    From Arcangela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.