Thursday 6 August 2020

Mind blowing Fact find about jelly fish

   Today in my class we were learning to find facts and we got to choose our own animal, and I choose a jelly fish. The reason why I choose it is because jelly fish looks cool and I want to know more about them, than just knowing that they look pretty.

  While I was finding fact I found out that they poop where they eat and that some can even glow in the dark.The most deadly jellyfish is a sea wasp. I choose a gif in my presentation to show you how they move. I used purple and blue colour jellyfish because it looks magical.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.