Friday 9 July 2021

Project 2000( Aqua pod)

Before the science experiment.
My class is going to do a science experiment using a rocket powered by air pressure. It looks like a orange drone but without the propellers.  I think that the rocket is going to blast very high because of how much pressure the pump is going to put into the water bottle.

Do you know how to set up an aqua pod? First you have to fill a third of the water bottle, then you have to attach the bottle to the aqua pod by flipping the aqua pod upside down then you push the bottle against the aqua pod. If you hear a click its secure. 



 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Arcangela its Hinengawai from campion miss you. How are you? I love the blog post. I hope you doing well. Yours sincerely Hinengawai.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.