Monday 22 March 2021

Facts about the hawksbill turtle

Last week was sea week so our class had to make a poster about sea week. We had to pick a sea creature then we had to list down facts about it. My sea creature is a Hawks bill turtle, The hawks bill turtle Population is decreasing meaning it is Critically Endangered. We were learning about sea week and a sea animal of your choice.I have learnt a lot about the hawksbill turtle like it's predators. I did not know what a hawksbill turtle was until last two weeks ago.   

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angela, I had never heard of a Hawksbill Turtle until now. What makes them different from other turtles? I have recently watched a sad documentary about thousands of sea turtles being accidentally killed in fishing nets. Very sad. Ma te wa, Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.