Wednesday 10 June 2020

About Me

Hi my name is Arcangela, I come from Tonga but I was born in Samoa. My dad is Tongan and my mum is Samoan. I am a year 5 and I go to Saint Mary's in Gisborne. I live with my brother, mother and father.

I love ice cream. I am good at soccer and my goals for this year are to be a good role model and a class captain.                                             


This year I am looking forward to the camp at the end of the year and I want to get a lot of awards in sports and in school. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.